Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
SHEQ Support Coordinator – 12 month fixed term contract
Anord Mardix are a global group that manufactures switchgear and associated products for installation in mission-critical and live commercial buildings ranging from data centres to the international headquarters of some of the world’s largest companies.
An exciting position as arisen within our SHEQ Department and we are seeking to recruit a SHEQ Support Coordinator at our Kendal site on a 12-month fixed term contract.
We are looking for a candidate who is self-motivated and demonstrates the ability to work with enthusiasm as part of a growing team. Candidates must possess the ability to manage priorities, working accurately to deadlines in a busy and pressurised environment.
Key Roles and Responsibilities of the role include:
• Build appropriate professional relationships with managers and employees who contact the SHEQS Department
• Enter data into the SHEQ information systems and associated databases, and any other recording systems making sure the information is accurate and up to date
• Co-ordinate inspections, audits, meetings and events with the SHEQ Team and generally support the SHEQ team
• Update and produce weekly and monthly reports from H&S databases and circulates as required
• Generate the statistical reports for inclusion in the monthly management reports and monitor trend analysis
• Collaborate, contribute and maintain records of meetings
The ideal candidate will need to:
• Have excellent organisational and administrative skills
• Be a strong communicator and be able to express clearly and succinctly ideas, plans and priorities
• Have a flexible approach to work and be a team player with a proven track record of prioritising workloads
• Be able to meet tight deadlines
• Be willing to study towards achieving recognised qualifications
• Hold a full driving licence
Anord Mardix offer a competitive salary, company pension scheme and the opportunity to develop your career and progress within the company.
As a company we are committed to the health and safety of all our employees and we have implemented various measures of social distancing within our factories to ensure our employees are kept safe and well during these unprecedented times. We are constantly reviewing and adhering to all government and medical advice.
Apply using the “Apply Now” button below or email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org