Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Site Manager (Sweden)
Anord Mardix are a global group that manufactures switchgear and associated products for installation in mission-critical and live commercial buildings ranging from data centres to the international headquarters of some of the world’s largest companies. We are currently recruiting for a Site Manager, to work within our busy Site Services team. This role will be based in Sweden for the first year.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- All aspects involved in the maintenance/installation works undertaken by the company including the managing/overseeing of equipment dispatched to site.
- Completing the necessary certificates for handover to client and witness testing and associated documentation, as required.
- Monitoring the works and providing reports as necessary as to project status.
- Efficiently and effectively directing other employees/contractors engaged in works on behalf of the company.
- Attend daily site meetings
- Monitor site works, making sure works are completed on time
- Without compromising quality, health, safety or the environment’ Efficiently manage projects to maximize the profits of the company.
- Promote the broad ownership of risk management;
- Control hazards to health to prevent work related ill health;
- Report near misses and accidents
- Ensure Permit to Work systems are implemented effectively and correctly
- Ensure the safety and welfare of people on site;
- Conduct site inductions, weekly toolbox talks and task briefings as required;
- Ensure work equipment is used correctly and is in good working order;
- Review and Manage Sub contractor works making sure there working in line with company requirements
- Liaising with the client
- Ensure weekly reports are sent to management
- Enthusiastic and conscientious with a high level of attention to detail.
- Pro-active approach, making the client aware of responsibilities and planning of Service and Maintenance requirements.
- Electrician, with proven knowledge and experience in LV Switchgear
- Work accurately to deadlines in a busy and pressurised environment and demonstrate flexibility;
- Good communication skills are essential as the job involves providing direction for other employees/contractors on site.
Competitive salary, benefits and pension scheme is offered.
To apply, please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org