Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Software Development Manager
Reports to: Group Head of Business Systems
The Software Development Manager will be a technical/coding hands on person responsible for driving best practice full life cycle software development, in an agile and continually improving environment across multiple software development streams. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and passionate Software Developer/ Manager who is looking to make their mark in shaping and creating a best of breed development team.
• Determine and provide software development governance across for the Group.
• Lead daily stand-ups with the development team.
• Work closely with the business stakeholders, external customers and all departments within the Group to implement, evolve, support and own our software developments to the highest quality.
• Management of departmental resources, staffing, mentoring, and enhancing to maintaining a best-of-class software development team.
• Contribute to solution design specifications, identifying innovative solutions to business requirements, whilst maintaining robust reliable architectural standards.
• Ensure software development projects are delivered to specification, timeline and budget.
• Provide leadership and a clear vision of the department’s development plans internally and externally.
• Monthly reporting to the Group Head of Business Systems on the software development incidents, operations, progress and budget.
• Minimum of an HND in a computer science or related field.
• Minimum of 8 years full cycle software development experience, at least 3 of which are at senior level.
• Minimum 12 years experience within Microsoft technologies; SQL Server, C#, .NET, MVC.
• Minimum 5 years commercial API and N-Tier architecture experience.
• Successfully implemented multiple medium to large scale software products
• Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to collate, analyse and interpret data.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential, with the ability to manage fast paced & competing priorities at all levels across the Group.
To apply complete the online application form or email your CV and covering letter to Danielle Walker, HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org