Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
SQL BI Developer
Kendal or Blackburn
SQL BI Developer
The Anord Mardix Group have a new opportunity for a SQL BI Developer based at either our Kendal or Blackburn site. The SQL BI Developer will be responsible for the organisation’s business intelligence reporting which will help drive key performance indicators within all sectors of the business.
The role will encompass the migration of standalone SQL stored procedures into our highly functional and efficient API to then be presented via SAP Cloud Analytics. The successful candidate will need to be able to apply their experience in understanding complex data structures and presenting data in a comprehendible format for all levels of the business as well as a working knowledge of programming in C#.
You’ll be surrounded by smart, highly-capable people in a collaborative environment that encourages the sharing of knowledge and experience.
You’ll be passionate, have excellent communication & people skills with a desire to find the right technical solution.
The role/ responsibilities will include;
- Develop reports in SQL Server Reporting Services as well as SAP Cloud Analytics
- The development and creation of the data models within C# and also SAP Cloud Analytics
- Perform quality checks on reports and extracts to ensure full reconciliation
- Create exception reports to ensure data quality issues are addressed
- Assist in the migration of reports to an API driven platform
- Focus on quality of design and implementation to reduce maintenance overheads
- Manage workload to deliver work to agreed timescales
- Maintain documentation within our wiki of development and user manuals
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Proven ability to write complex SQL reports, in a commercial environment, involving large data sets
- Detailed knowledge of T-SQL and stored procedures
- Experience of data cleansing of large data sets
- Confident of making large scale data changes in a production environment
- Experience of SSRS reports or Crystal Reports at an enterprise level
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good technical design skills including Object Orientated design principles and patterns
- Strong team member with the ability to identify improvements and drive implementation of innovative quality
- Experience of integrating into an ORM
- A track record of large scale data-focused implementation, for example, data warehousing
- SQL Analysis Services
- Business Intelligence
- Exposure to C# development
- SAP Cloud Analytics
- Data modelling
Anord Mardix offer a competitive salary, company pension scheme and the opportunity to develop your career and progress within the company.
As a company we are committed to the health and safety of all our employees and we have implemented various measures of social distancing within our factories to ensure our employees are kept safe and well during these unprecedented times. We are constantly reviewing and adhering to all government and medical advice.
Apply using the “Apply Now” button below or email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com