Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Anord Mardix are a global group that manufactures switchgear and associated products for installation in mission-critical and live commercial buildings ranging from data centres to the international headquarters of some of the world’s largest companies.
Due to continued business growth a new and unique role has become available.
As part of this role you will be supporting and help developing systems, processes and procedures which help support the core Engineering functions and surrounding departments interacting within to provide efficient tools and workflows to achieve better deliverables. Projects undertaken could include introduction to new software, automation training and supporting documentation of users as needed.
You will be working in a small team reporting to and taking guidance from Head of Engineering Systems. Internal training will be given to the successful candidate where needed. This position will be based in Castle Mills, Kendal. This is a full-time position. Previous working knowledge within an Engineering environment would be a beneficial along with knowledge Autodesk products including Vault, Inventor Revit, Navisworks, AutoCAD, AE.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting with both ongoing and new tasks
- Optimising systems for maximum efficiency and output
- Debugging Engineering systems
- Maintenance and continual improvement of systems
- Undertake key development projects
- Deployment of software
- Assisting in data audits, ensuring business processes are followed
- Manage workload efficiently and on time.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise conflicting needs.
- Able to work independently on multiple projects with great project time management.
- Methodical approach to problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Good IT knowledge
- Knowledge of CAD software
Anord Mardix offer a competitive salary, company pension scheme and the opportunity to develop your career and progress within the company.
As a company we are committed to the health and safety of all our employees and we have implemented various measures of social distancing within our factories to ensure our employees are kept safe and well during these unprecedented times. We are constantly reviewing and adhering to all government and medical advice.
Apply using the “Apply Now” button below or email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com