Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Kendal, Cumbria and Blackburn, Lancashire
Anord Mardix are a global group that manufactures switchgear and associated products for installation in mission-critical and live commercial buildings ranging from data centres to the international headquarters of some of the world’s largest companies.
Due to continued expansion, we are recruiting for a Test Engineer to join our experienced Technical team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Testing all aspects of switchgear in accordance with general arrangement and schematic drawings. This includes snagging, dead testing and live function testing following predefined procedures.
- Working in a pair, demonstrating switchgear to clients during factory acceptance testing.
- Organising witness test area for client tested panels; ensuring mats are down, drawings are provided and panels are clean.
- Attending site to commission switchgear and perform maintenance visits.
- Pragmatically diagnose faults and rectify where necessary
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Knowledge of LV Switchgear & Controlgear Assemblies standard BS:EN 61439 preferred but not essential
- Flexibility to work when required and reliability to honour working commitments
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work as team or individually
- The successful candidate will also need to possess a full, clean driving licence
Electrical engineering background preferred
Full training will be provided and all positions are on a full time, permanent basis.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits offered.
For more information or to apply, please use the ‘Apply Now’ button below or email firstname.lastname@example.org