Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Warehouse Team Leader
Anord Mardix are a global group that manufactures Switchgear and associated products for installation in mission-critical and live commercial buildings ranging from data centres to the international headquarters of some of the world’s largest companies.
Reporting directly into the UK Warehouse Manager, this is a frontline leadership role encompassing full process ownership for the day to day operation of Warehouse functions across both our Kendal sites. Exceptional service delivery to customers both internal and external is the key operational requirement of this role along with the need for excellent personnel management.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing the daily work plan.
- Recording daily and monthly statistics for stock accuracy and trends.
- Resource planning to maximise efficiency and ensure operational success.
- Introducing innovative measures and controls to improve efficiency.
- Adhering to stock management systems.
- Managing and organising daily picking and kitting requirements.
- Monitoring accuracy and organisation during unloading/inspection of all inbound goods/returned product.
- Supervising picking and kitting process for accuracy and to ensure both internal and external customer’s orders are fulfilled.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key internal customers.
- Daily liaison with Logistics, Procurement and Production to monitor and improve processes.
- Adhering with all Health and Safety policy and procedures.
- Assisting in employee training, development and engagement.
- Completing tasks as directed by the Line Manager
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Experience in leading a team in a warehousing and logistics environment.
- Excellent personnel management and communication skills.
- A team player with a positive attitude towards work and staff engagement.
- Knowledge and experience of Health and Safety controls.
- Proactive with an eye for problem solving and continuous improvement.
- Knowledge and operation of WMS systems.
- Excellent PC skills, particularly Microsoft office.
- Full Driving License is essential
Anord Mardix offer competitive rates of pay, excellent benefits, company pension scheme and the opportunity to develop your career and progress within the company.
To apply, please complete our online application form or email your CV and cover letter to Hannah Young, HR Coordinator at Hannah.email@example.com.
As a company we are committed to the health and safety of all our employees and we have implemented various measures of social distancing within our factories to ensure our employees are kept safe and well during these unprecedented times. We are constantly reviewing and adhering to all government and medical advice.