Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Kendal or Blackburn
We have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join our Technical team, we are flexible as to which of the Kendal or Blackburn sites the role is based at, but some intial training will need to take place in Kendal.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Working within a technical authoring team, the key roles and responsibilities include:
- Completion of general test authoring duties listed below:
- Creating test documentation in an electronic format, meticulously working to the latest panel drawings
- Generating Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) document covers, amendment sheets and sign offsheets including printing
- Printing out serial numbers for test packs ready for placement on the manufactured panel
- Filing scanned FAT documents in the correct format and location on the Company server
- Generating Operation & Maintenance manuals to include:
- Operation procedures
- Maintenance procedures
- Parts lists
- Compilation of Operation & Maintenance manual in PDF & paper format
- Write Method Statements and assign appropriate Risk Assessments for LV Switchgear tasks including:
- Factory Acceptance Testing
- Site dead testing (Inspection / Mechanical / Insulation / Ductor / Circuit Breakers)
- Site commissioning (Live Systems Check)
- Site modifications
- Site live service works
- Assigning service tags to Mardix and Third Party proprietary equipment and logging this association on the Company’s database.
The successful candidate will need to:
- possess good English skills, including writing, grammar and vocabulary
- be an excellent communicator
- integrate well into a team
- be flexible and proactive
- be capable of working under pressure and use their initiative to make the right decisions
- be computer literate, in particular Microsoft Word and Excel
- be self-motivated and possess the ability to manage priorities, working accurately to deadlines in a busy and pressurised environment
- be conscientious with a high level of attention to detail.
- Previous experience of method statement authoring desirable.
- Proficient in the understanding of electrical engineering drawings.
- Working knowledge of LV Switchgear would be advantageous.
To apply complete the online application form or email your CV and covering letter to Danielle Walker, HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org