Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Anord Mardix are a global group that manufactures switchgear and associated products for installation in mission-critical and live commercial buildings ranging from data centres to the international headquarters of some of the world’s largest companies.
An exciting position as arisen within our Project Management Department and we are seeking to recruit a Project Manager at our Blackburn site.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Understanding of basic electrical principles and power distribution
- To deliver Projects to specification, on time, on schedule, in line with the Company standards of Quality and Safety and to budget so as to maximize the profits of the Company
- To create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- To lead & drive a Project Team in terms of ownership, translating, managing & reporting all aspects of the project
- To identify necessary resources and assign individual responsibilities where appropriate
- To build and maintain effective working relationships with the client, colleagues and any other associated third party
- To manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects
- To review deliverables prepared by the team before passing to client
- To effectively apply the Company’s methodology and enforce project standards
- To implement and manage project changes and interventions to required timescales & cost restrictions
- To control, monitor and manage assigned projects to include regular reporting against plans & where necessary intervening to ensure a timely delivery
- To ensure effective, timely & appropriate solutions are developed, communicated & implemented to fulfil the business requirement
- To ensure that project activities are coordinated with related projects & functional activities, so delays are avoided
- To minimize exposure and risk throughout the project
- To ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- To provide concise & accurate reports to the Projects Director at monthly production meetings
- To return monthly applications & invoicing to the financial team on time.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, enthusiastic and conscientious with a high standard of attention to detail. They must be able to work accurately to deadlines in a busy and pressurised environment, demonstrate flexibility and have an understanding of basic electrical principles; in return for which a competitive salary will be offered.
Apply using the “Apply Now” button below or email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.