Key Roles and Responsibilities of the role include:
• Working to schematic and mechanical/GA drawings.
• Liaising with Team Members as well as other Departments to ensure the availability of required components.
• Fitting of all types of parts & components
• Wiring of panels and components
• Understanding the correct use of fixings for different aspects of the works
• Correct & safe use of power tools
• Assembly & fitting of doors
• Maintaining an awareness of health & safety requirements
• Ensuring Safe Working Procedures are followed at all times
• Rectifying snags following testing
- Self-motivated individuals who demonstrate the ability to work with enthusiasm as part of a growing team.
- Candidates must work efficiently and show attention to detail whilst working to deadlines.
- The ideal candidate will be experienced, enthusiastic and conscientious with a high level of attention to detail.