Key Roles and Responsibilities of the role include:
- Working to schematic and mechanical/GA drawings.
- Liaising with Team Members as well as other Departments to ensure the availability of required components.
- Fitting of all types of parts & components
- Wiring of panels and components
- Understanding the correct use of fixings for different aspects of the works
- Correct & safe use of power tools
- Assembly & fitting of doors
- Maintaining an awareness of health & safety requirements
- Ensuring Safe Working Procedures are followed at all times
- Rectifying snags following testing
The ideal candidate will be experienced, enthusiastic and conscientious with a high level of attention to detail. The successful candidates must be self-motivated but also demonstrate the ability to work with enthusiasm as part of a growing team. Candidates must work efficiently and provide consistent high-quality work product whilst working to deadlines.