Key Roles and Responsibilities of the role include:
- Handling of Aluminium housings and Copper and Aluminium busbars of varying mass
- Preparation of assembly materials
- Light hand machining (Use of grinders / finishing papers)
- Masking of housings and busbars prior to powder coating
- Use of hand tools i.e. De-burring tools, spanners, sockets, screw-drivers, rivet guns & inserting machines
- Assembly of busbar trunking to exact standards
- Packaging product for dispatch
Previous experience is not essential as full training will be provided for all successful candidates; we are looking for candidates with an eye for detail and the willingness to learn. However, experience in the use of hand tools would be advantageous.
Anord Mardix offer competitive rates of pay with higher rate overtime being available during busy periods. We also offer excellent benefits, company pension scheme and the opportunity to develop your career and progress within the company.