Anord Mardix are a global group that manufactures switchgear and associated products for installation in mission-critical and live commercial buildings ranging from data centres to the international headquarters of some of the world’s largest companies.
As part of our companies continued growth and expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen at our Castle Mills site for a General Fitter.
Key Roles and Responsibilities may include:
- Mechanical and electrical fitting
- Electrical testing
- Cleaning panels ready for test and inspection
- General assembly works
- Pre-assemble door components
- Build doors including fitting locks and hinges
- Fit door seal & labels
- Build plinths and fit cables, copper and components in underfloor plinths
- Measure and cut material as required using appropriate tools
- Measure, cut and heat shrink ducting channel before fitting
- Unload, load and pull test cables
- Fit thermal imaging covers
- Check build against drawings and obtain quality sign off from designer
- Part build electrical equipment
- Prepare and wrap items for dispatch
Previous experience is not essential as full training will be provided for all successful candidates; we are looking for candidates with an eye for detail and the willingness to learn. However, experience in the use of hand tools would be advantageous.
Anord Mardix offer competitive rates of pay with higher rate overtime being available during busy periods. We also offer excellent benefits, company pension scheme and the opportunity to develop your career and progress within the company.