Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Anord Mardix are a global group that manufactures switchgear and associated products for installation in mission-critical and live commercial buildings ranging from data centres to the international headquarters of some of the world’s largest companies. As part of our companies continued growth and expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen within our Warehouse department at our Walton-Summit, Preston site.
As a Warehouse Operative, you will be responsible for the safe handling of materials in and out of the warehouse along with efficient acceptance, recording, put-away and storage of all products arriving on site. Continuous maintenance of the highest standards in safety, quality, housekeeping and stock control will be a standard requirement on a daily basis.
Roles and responsibilities
• Ensure accurate kitting is carried out at 100% accuracy when delivering to the shop floor.
• Make sure all documentation is filled in properly and signed and dated.
• Kitting delivery times should be met as per schedule issued by your Supervisor.
• Adhere to all product and quality procedures.
• Ensure quality and hygiene standards are maintained to company and customer standards.
• Ensure the company Health and Safety Policy is adhered to in the Warehouse for all activities to avoid accidents.
• Ensure Goods in and Put-away targets are achieved on a daily basis with your full co-operation and effort with assigned staff.
• Carry out daily stock counts and record when completed on the company system of record.
• Make continuous efforts to improve the standard of Warehouse housekeeping especially areas assigned to despatch to reach world class manufacturing standards.
• Assist production as and when necessary in providing materials when requested.
• Ensure Adherence to all company policies, procedures and work instructions as relevant.
• Attend and undertake any relevant training courses and meetings by agreement during time off periods.
• Suggest new ideas to your Line leader or supervisor which will improve dispatch of overall plant performance.
Knowledge and Skills Required
• Experienced Warehouse Operative
• Available for rotating shifts
• Forklift license – up to date
• Drivers Licence – up to date
• Scanning and barcoding experience
• Valid Manual handling Certificate
• Ability to use Excel at Introductory level is desirable
• Experience of using ERP/WMS systems
• Strong numerical and analytical skills
Competitive salary, benefits and pension scheme is offered. For more information or to apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.