Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Anord Mardix are a global group that manufactures switchgear and associated products for installation in mission-critical and live commercial buildings ranging from data centres to the international headquarters of some of the world’s largest companies. As part of our companies continued growth and expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen within our Warehouse department at our Kendal sites.
As a Warehouse Operative, you will be responsible for the safe handling of materials in and out of the warehouse along with efficient acceptance, recording, put-away and storage of all products arriving on site. Continuous maintenance of the highest standards in safety, quality, housekeeping and stock control will be a standard requirement on a daily basis.
Roles and responsibilities
Knowledge and Skills Required
• Experienced Warehouse Operative
• Forklift license – up to date
• Drivers Licence – up to date
• Scanning and barcoding experience
• Valid Manual handling Certificate
• Ability to use Excel at Introductory level is desirable
• Experience of using ERP/WMS systems
• Strong numerical and analytical skills
Competitive salary, benefits and pension scheme is offered. For more information or to apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.